Are you interested in writing, and also know a bit about the edible printing space? We want to hear from you!
The Topperoo team are looking for a content writer to develop new articles to inform, support and engage cake decorators in the world of edible ink printing.
- Research of content topics in the edible image space (we will also provide content ideas). Themes include interviews with decorators, ‘how to’ guides, and other articles to help engage the reader.
- An easy-to-understand, engaging writing style, without being too serious. Whilst some content may be technical, it doesn’t mean it can’t be fun 😃
- Have some understanding of best practices in search optimisation, to help decorators find the articles you’ll write.
- As a guide, target average content length should be around 1000 words (depending on content type – some may be shorter, some may be longer)
We are looking for someone for initially 5-10 hours per month, to research and write articles, predominantly to be published on Topperoo’s website.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible schedule / location – work independently at a time that suits you, on an hourly salary (varies based on experience).
- Exposure to an engaged audience of decorators with varying levels of experience in edible ink printing.
- Opportunity to develop into an authority within the cake decoration industry
- Friendly and supportive team – there is a lot of industry knowledge within the team and we can help at any time.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Just drop us a note at email@example.com, saying why you would like the role, and examples of any previously published content.